Have you ever found yourself in a creative rut or hit that plateau? Do you wish you could find new ways to express yourself through your photos?
The Then & Now Photography Course + Community were designed for you! Not only will you get access to ten highly thoughtful training videos and practice files (on top of A TON of extras), you'll also become a part of a private community of like-minded photographers who are looking for new and unique ways to grow.
Here's what you will get as part of the Then & Now Photography Course + Community
- 10 deep-dive training video lessons illustrating new and unique ways to re-approach your old photos. Each video is available to stream on any computer and mobile device, as well as to download locally.
- Exclusive access to the private Then & Now Community. Extend the benefits of Then & Now by joining other like-minded photographers looking to grow. There will be plenty of opportunities for critiques, Q&As, and more covering each of the 10 lessons.
- High-resolution DNG practice files for each of the 10 training video lessons, allowing you to follow along with each step.
- Pre-built Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Catalog containing all of the practice files already laid out in folders broken down by lesson for ease of use.
- 70+ page Then & Now eBook. This eBook will provide you with new ideas for how you can continue your journey as a photographer.
- 200+ page Then & Now Recipe Book. You’ll find every single action taken in each training videos laid out, along with a clear image illustrating what to click, and a section to jot down your own notes while you follow along.
- Then & Now Adobe Creative Profile Pack + LUT Pack. 15 beautiful Adobe Profiles that can be used in Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC, and Camera Raw. You’ll also get the corresponding LUT files that can be used in a variety of supporting photo apps, like ON1 Photo RAW and Skylum Luminar.
- 15 custom-built Then & Now Orton Effect actions for Adobe Photoshop. While watching some of the training videos, you’ll see me introduce one of my favorite stylization tools: the Orton Effect. When applied, the Orton Effect adds a stunning, soft-focus glow to a photo. The key is to pair your photo with the right type of effect and you’ll find different variations that will surely add beauty to your photos.
- Then & Now Cloud Overlay Pack. Several of the Then & Now video lessons include a unique approach to swapping out a sky. To make sure that you have plenty of options for how you fill those skies, I’ve included 20 brand new cloud overlays. Each cloud file is 42-megapixels, giving you more than enough resolution to fill your skies.
- Photo Redux Video Bundle. I’m including five additional videos from my Photo Redux series. For the first time ever, I’m making these videos available to download and am including the practice files, so you can follow along at your own pace.